Shaping beautiful spaces with project management and full implementation
How do I get an interior design project and how much will it cost me?
Take measurements and photos. Please don't worry about how your plan looks! A rough drawing will do.
Choose your package, agree to a fee and a timeline with your designer.
£350 - £500 p/room
This suits a total project budget up to £5,000.00. It's tailored to your specific needs and includes:
- a consultation (online lower price)
- a layout (furniture placement plan)
- a concept or mood board
- a shopping list for you to make the purchases yourself
- work remotely with clients to keep the fee down
- digital document with layout, mood board and shopping list
£500 - £2,000
This suits a project budget between £5,000 and £20,000. It's tailored to your specific needs and includes:
- a consultation in person
- room(s) measured and drawn in detail by your designer
- detailed layout (furniture plan), including lighting/electrics
- elevations and sketches of the final design concept
- mood/concept board, including samples
- detailed tender documents to get quotes from builders/decorators
DESIGN, SUPPY & INSTALL
This suits a total project budget over £20,000. It's tailored to your specific needs and includes:
- all of the other packages, plus:
- project management of our builders/decorators
- purchasing on your behalf
- 3D imagery (usually additional fee per visual)
- a fully co-ordinated service with minimal effort required from the client
After selecting a package and paying the deposit, approve your mood boards. If you chose package 3, agree to the installation starting date, sit back and enjoy. The fun is about to start!
If wanted, 3D models provided (additional fee per visual). The 3D models are only provided after layouts and mood boards have been approved and don't contemplate changes.
INTERIOR DESIGN STYLES